The UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana was established by the government of Uttar Pradesh to assist the state's underprivileged residents who are struggling to pay high energy bills. Customers will receive a discount on their power bill thanks to this programme. Nevertheless, this program's advantages are only available to domestic users.
Be aware that only inhabitants of small towns and villages will benefit from the UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana. The residents of the state will benefit greatly from this plan in terms of enhancing their level of living. In addition, the advantages of this plan will encourage the state's residents to be more resourceful and independent.
Eligibility to Avail of UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana
Only clients that utilize a single fan, tube light, and television will benefit from the Yojana. The advantages of this programme will not be available to citizens who use appliances or AC units that are more powerful than 1000 watts.
Also, this initiative will only be available to household customers with power meters that measure 2 kilowatts or less. Are the only residents of small towns and villages who will profit from this plan? In fact, it is anticipated that this programme will cover the power expenses of almost 1.70 crore people.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of India and be prepared with the necessary paperwork and information to use the scheme's benefits:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Ration Card
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Benefits of UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana
All eligible applicants of the scheme will be allowed to pay an electricity bill of only ₹200 under this scheme. If a citizen’s bill is less than 200, they will only have to pay the original bill. Do note that only those domestic consumers with a 2 kilowatt or less electricity meter will be eligible for this scheme.
How to Register for the Scheme?
- Go to the UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana website to get started.
- You will now see the home page in front of you. The application for the UP Electricity Bill Waiver Program must now be downloaded from the homepage.
- You must now print out this application. Afterwards, you must complete the application form by entering all the necessary data.
- Now, you must include the application form with all necessary papers attached.
- You must then deliver this application form to the relevant department after that.
- After that, you'll be able to take use of the UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme's advantages.
Beaware of con artists who may try to obtain information from you through this ruse. Never enter your personal information on any website other the Yojana website that is mentioned above.
Note: The specifics of the UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana plan for 2023 have not yet been updated. Follow us for the most recent information.