FSSAI Food License will help business in the following ways
• Holding a FSSAI License allows businesses to improve and enhance their credibility. By displaying the FSSAI license number on the packaging
• FSSAI License logo is widely recognized in India. Hence it ensures the good will among the customers.
• The important aspects of hygiene and cleanliness needs to be followed when FSSAI registration is involved.
• FSSAI provides a platform to produce quality foods at an international food standard. hence exports of food are easy
• FSSAI is also responsible for setting guidelines and procedures for quality assurance of the accredited labs as per ISO17025.
• A passport sized photograph
• State & Central License Proof of address
• An identity proof that contains a photograph
• No Objection Certificate from the local municipality
Apart from these if a business is a private Limited Company or LLP additional following document will be required
• A list of directors or partners
• A certificate of incorporation
• The MoA and AoA of the company
For manufacturing units, besides the above-listed documents, the following are also required
• The blueprint of warehouse, plant, etc.
• A list of all machinery
• Report of a water test
• List of all food categories
• FSSAI Registration Certificate
• Login credentials to the FSSAI portal
We make the process so easy and fast that you will not even feel the headache of all the paperwork, and our professionals will provide you all the promised deliverable within a given span of time.
All our professionals are qualified and specialized in that particular work. Making sure no mistakes are done at the time of filings with the authorities so that company won’t have to pay any penalties due to mistakes.
We support you throughout the journey of your business, from the incorporation, Accounting and taxation support, Secretarial compliance support, and Legal support.
We believe that cost plays a vital role in any company’s growth stage, that’s why we do not surprise our clients with hidden charges, you pay what you see in the initial proposal.